12 Jan Motorsport Games Rings Virtual NASDAQ Closing Bell, Celebrates One-Year Anniversary of Initial Public Offering
Today, January 12, 2022, Dmitry Kozko, CEO of Motorsport Games will ring the virtual NASDAQ Closing Bell to celebrate a significant milestone for the company, the one-year anniversary of its initial public offering on the exchange.
Motorsport Games has had a busy year as a result of being listed on the NASDAQ, and to mark the anniversary, take a look at this snapshot of the company’s 2021 alone:
- Launched its newest installment of its flagship NASCAR video game series, NASCAR 21: Ignition and released the first-ever NASCAR game for Nintendo Switch, NASCAR Heat Ultimate Edition+
- Brought Studio397 into MSGM family with their rFactor 2 platform, and are implementing it within all titles
- Announced a partnership with INDYCAR, which will result in the development of new games and esports in the coming years
- Grew the 2020 24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual Race into an annual series
- Launched its very own community hub for racing fans, traxion.gg, the one stop shop for the news and updates every fan needs
- And so much more!
In just one year, Motorsport Games has continued to redefine the racing game genre and industry through its acquisitions, launches, partnerships and expertise.
Thank you for joining us to watch the virtual closing bell ringing ceremony live at 4pm EST.