01 Sep NASCAR Heat Evolution DLC Details
NASCAR Heat Evolution is excited to announce three different types of DLC; Paint Scheme Packs, Spotter Voices, and Challenge Packs. We’ll be releasing a different mix of paid and free DLC monthly through the end of the year. The first content will be available September 13, 2016. We’ll go into more detail about the Paint Scheme Packs below, but let’s take a closer look at Spotter Audio and Challenge Packs.
- Spotter Audio: NASCAR Heat Evolution will ship with Bobby Labonte as the Spotter Audio, but players will have the option to download different spotter voices to make their races unique. We plan to release a variety of Spotter Audio ranging from real life spotters to drivers, announcers, and more. On launch day, NBC on NASCAR announcer Rick Allen’s Spotter Audio will be available for $0.99.
- Challenge Packs: In addition to the 23 Challenges shipping with NASCAR Heat Evolution, new Challenge Packs will be available every month so players can keep pursuing greatness. On September 13, Challenge Pack 1 will be available for $0.99 with 4 new Challenges.
Every month we’ll be releasing at least one paint scheme pack for players to diversify their game. One of the coolest features in NASCAR Heat Evolution are the track specific paint schemes. For example, if you purchase Darlington Throwback Paint Scheme Pack 1, the AI cars at Darlington will use the Darlington paint schemes. It takes authenticity to a whole new level.
Worth noting, if all of the art assets are not delivered from the race teams and sponsors in time, certain paint schemes packs will be released in two parts. The Darlington schemes and the Chase schemes are both examples of this. We make the paint schemes as soon as we receive them. We didn’t have enough time to create the schemes for drivers who just revealed their Darlington paint schemes like Kyle Larson and Chris Buescher. You can expect a Darlington Throwback Paint Scheme Pack 2 and a Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Paint Scheme Pack 2 at a later date. The following Paint Scheme Packs will be available on launch day:
- Darlington Throwback Paint Scheme Pack 1: Joey Logano, Ryan Newman, Dale Earnhardt Jr, Aric Almirola, Kurt Busch, Chase Elliott, Jimmie Johnson, Trevor Bayne, Austin Dillon, Casey Mears, Danica Patrick, Ricky Stenhouse Jr, Matt Kenseth, Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Carl Edwards, David Ragan, and Matt DiBenedetto. (Price: $9.99)
- Paint Scheme Pack 1: Chase Elliott – 3M, Kasey Kahne – Panasonic, Kasey Kahne – Mountain Dew, Dale Earnhardt Jr. – Tax Slayer, Greg Biffle – KFC, Tony Stewart – Code/Mobil 1, Ricky Stenhouse Jr – Ford EcoBoost, Landon Cassill – Snap Fitness, Jimmie Johnson – Kobalt, and Chris Buescher – CSX. (Price: $4.99)
- Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Paint Scheme Pack 1: Brad Keselowski, Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, Jimmie Johnson, Matt Kenseth, Kevin Harvick, Kurt Busch, Joey Logano, Martin Truex Jr, Denny Hamlin, and Tony Stewart. (Price: $4.99)
Pit Pass Bundles
Since this is our first game release, we were unable to have a Season Pass to cover all of the DLC we’ll be releasing in 2016. Instead, we’ll be offering 4 separate Pit Pass Bundles through 2016. Each Pit Pass Bundle will include a bundle of DLC at a discounted price. Below are the details for Pit Pass Bundle 1 available September 13, 2016:
- Pit Pass Bundle 1: Pit Pass Bundle 1 will include Darlington Throwback Paint Scheme Pack 1, Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Paint Scheme Pack 1, Paint Scheme Pack 1, Rick Allen Spotter Audio, and Challenge Pack 1. (Price: TBD)
Through our partnership with Toyota, fans will receive a free Toyota Challenge Pack and a free Toyota Paint Scheme Pack each month. Below are details for the free Toyota DLC available on September 13:
- Toyota Challenge Pack 1: 4 new challenges from Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, and Denny Hamlin take you to Kentucky, Sonoma, Daytona, and Indianapolis. (Price: Free)
- Toyota Paint Scheme Pack 1: Paint schemes include Kyle Busch – Skittles, Carl Edwards – Subway, Carl Edwards – Stanley, Denny Hamlin – FedEx Ground, Matt Kenseth – Dewalt, Martin Truex Jr. – Furniture Row, Matt DiBenedetto – EJ Wade, Matt DiBenedetto – Dustless Blasting, and David Ragan – Shriner’s Hospital. (Price: Free)
NASCAR Heat Evolution is excited to partner with our retail partners and offer pre-order bonus DLC. All pre-order DLC will be available to all players at a later date. Below are the details of the current pre-order bonuses:
- GameStop: Players who pre-order through GameStop have exclusive access to Erik Jones paint schemes. Included paint schemes are NASCAR Heat Evolution, GameStop Turtle Beach, and GameStop Think Geek.
- Best Buy: Players who pre-order from Best Buy will have access to the Sprint All-Star Paint Scheme Pack. Included paint schemes are Kasey Kahne – Drive Home A Winner, Dale Earnhardt Jr. – Mountain Dew, and Carl Edwards – Arris Surfboard, the winning paint scheme that landed Carl on the cover of NASCAR Heat Evolution.
- Xbox Marketplace: Players who digitally pre-order NASCAR Heat Evolution on Xbox will have launch day access to the Sprint All-Star Paint Scheme Pack.
Shew! There you have it. As you can see, NASCAR Heat Evolution is only the beginning. We look forward to giving players a ton of great content through the end of the year. We’ll see you on the track!